1. ALTA RUTA AVENTURA, S.L. (hereinafter, “ALTA RUTA AVENTURA”), informs the users that it respects the current legislation regarding the protection of personal data, the privacy of users and the secrecy and security of the data, adopting for this the technical and organizational measures necessary to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the personal data provided, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which they are exposed.
2. ALTA RUTA AVENTURA will treat the data in accordance with the quality principles required by Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on Data Protection (LOPD), in a confidential manner and with the security measures required by Royal Decree 1720 / 2007, of December 21, by which approves the Regulation of development of the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, of protection of personal data (RLOPD).
3. The personal data that is provided on the web will be registered in a file owned by ALTA RUTA AVENTURA duly declared and registered in the General Registry of Data Protection, in order to send by any means, including the email, offers of products and services of our company, the Newsletter, improve the business relationship and manage the requests made by our clients.
4. The simple fact that the User sends his personal data to ALTA RUTA AVENTURA will assume the consent of the User for its incorporation into the file and its corresponding treatment.
5. The User may revoke the consent granted, without retroactive effect, and exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by sending a letter accompanied by a photocopy of his DNI or other identifying document to email@example.com.
6. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to ALTA RUTA AVENTURA are truthful and responsible for communicating any modification thereof, so that they can respond at all times to their current situation.
7. If you have any questions or comments about the way in which ALTA RUTA AVENTURA uses the data of its users, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.