- It is totally prohibited to smoke inside the facilities of the Pyrenees Parc Aventura.
- The ages and the minimum heights of each activity must be respected.
- You must attend the explanations of the guides before starting the activity.
- The activity can only be carried out with the security material provided by the Pirineus Parc Aventura personnel. It is strictly forbidden to modify or deteriorate this material.
- The management reserves the right to close the park for exceptional circumstances such as adverse climatic events.
- Pirineus Parc Aventura is not responsible for possible injuries caused by misuse of the material or the activity or failure to comply with the park’s security regulations.
- You have to follow the signposted paths and trails to move inside the park.
- Users can rest and use the enabled areas: reception area and bar, picnic area, playground and natural beaches.
- The children’s play area is a free play area designed for children from 0 to 7 years old. Supervision of children is due to their companions.
- Pay attention to the natural environment of the park and treat with maximum respect the flora and fauna.
- It is prohibited to modify or deteriorate the facilities of the park, whether it’s signs, delimiters, furniture, etc.
- The companions who do not carry out the activity can use the leisure and rest areas.
- Pirineus Parc Aventura is not responsible for the lost objects, nor for the deterioration of personal effects.
- The management reserves the right of admission.
- Infringement of these regulations may be reason of expulsion of the park’s facilities.
Ajut per: “Creació d’un nou recorregut de tirolines”. Operació: Implementació d’estratègies de desenvolupament local
Actuació del Programa de Desenvolupament Rural de Catalunya 2014-2022, cofinançada per: