Pirineus Parc Aventura is the first vertical forest of the Pallars Sobirà and the Pallars Jussà, a totally eco-sustainable forest where you will revive your inner adventurer.
Adventure circuits, kayaking, botanical circuit, Stand Up Paddle, mountain beaches … Pirineus Parc Aventura is a fun space adapted to everyone!
The place where we find ourselves is an incomparable natural place, surrounded by nature and water in the heart of the Valls d’Àneu and on the banks of the Torrassa reservoir. We are surrounded by the Parc Natural de l’Alt Pirineu (the largest Natural Park of Catalonia) and at the gates of the National Park of Aigüestortes i Estany de Sant Maurici.
The vertical forest has more than 500 meters of zip lines between huge pines, lianas, footbridges, bridges, tunnels, slacklines, Tarzan jumps and more than 90 activities spread over 5 circuits of varying difficulty.
For water lovers, we encourage you to take a kayak or a Stand Up Paddle table while discovering the lake of la Torrassa. A unique adventure that will make you feel like authentic explorers navigating the corners of the lake. In addition, they’re two pet-friendly activities so you can come with your pet!
No special physical conditions are required, we have activities for all levels and for all ages and a team of titled guides that will guide you and help you to enjoy a day full of emotions and fun in a unique environment and with total security.
And for those who prefer a more relaxed day, you can stroll through the first botanical circuit of Pallars and discover the flora of the Pyrenees. If you are lucky and she wants, you can see and learn about the otter and its habitat. And if you want to enjoy a day on the mountain beach, you can do it on the natural beaches of the lake la Torrassa.
Pirineus Parc Aventura is ideal for a day full of activities and fun with the family, with your friends, co-workers, to come with school groups, country houses, scouts … and to celebrate anniversaries, bachelor parties, company events or any other type of party or celebration. Contact us!
PARK AND SERVICES MAP
Park areas and services at your disposal
- Bar, restaurant and terrace, overlooking the swamp.
- Reception and information point.
- Equipment area. We’ll give you all the necessary technic material to do out the activities.
- Bike parking, in case you show up to the park riding a bike!
- Picnic area exclusive for our clients. It is necessary to do our activities to join this area. It is not allowed to bring drinks/food from the outside.
- Point of the Briefing, where we will explain everything you need to know.
- Children’s area, with games and distractions for children.
- Natural beaches (unguarded)
- Botanical circuit
- Otter viewpoint and its habitat
- Boat area: Kayak and Stand Up Paddle (SUP)
Green Circuit – La Llúdriga
Orange Circuit – Berrós
Blue Circuit – Sant Maurici
Blue Circuit – Gerber
Red Circuit – La Torrassa
Schedule of the Park – Summer)
from Monday to Sunday
from 10:00 am. to 8:00 pm.
(last entrance at the activities: 6:30 pm)
*ask us for other schedules according to season